Why Become a Registered Service Provider?
- Registered service provider dollars support CollectionSpace’s effort to sustain the CollectionSpace community of users, technical platform, and software.
- CollectionSpace is the non-profit that provides sustainability planning, community development, technical leadership, marketing and communications, and facilitation and coordination services for governance activities, special project collaborations, and strategic partnerships.
- It is through the support and commitment of our registered service providers that we are able to meet the needs of many communities of practice, working with heterogeneous collections, in a variety of information ecologies.
Registered Service Provider Categories
|Category||Annual Revenue from CollectionSpace Activities||Annual Fee|
|XLarge||1% of revenue for $500,000+||$5,000+|
How to Become a Registered Service Provider
1. Submit a request to the Talk list describing the services you/your organization would like to be recognized for providing, and demonstrate successfully via links to code respositories or other publicly-available online resources that you can provide those services, e.g.:
- setup and configuration of a CollectionSpace instance
- data migration
- needs assessment and project management
2. Download, sign, and submit the Registered Service Provider Agreement to email@example.com.
3. That’s it! We will contact you to confirm your inclusion in the Registered Service Provider program.